Ensuring the restoration of a sustainable wild houbara population is the core issue of the ECWP houbara bustard propagation program.
In the framework of its mission, the ECWP has defined and implemented a program of complementary, simultaneously pursued actions:
• The management of a conservation breeding project
• The re-enforcement of natural populations
• The continuous enhancement of fundamental knowledge on the species
• The protection of the species in its natural habitat
• The public awareness and training of involved stakeholders